Friday 31 August 2012

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER

~ Routine

~ The sun is coming back & I just got a load of sheets dry on the washing line.

~ Seeing men hongi in greeting.

~ My community. I've said it before & I'll say it again ~ Berhampore is a great place to live.

~ Changing your mind about someone you thought was a tosser.

~ Staying the night at my parents' house & leaving Koko snuggled in bed between her grandparents while I went for a morning run.

~ This house in my Berhampore 'hood has the most bad ass lace curtains EVER. They make me smile every time I'm passing.

In case you can't tell from my mediocre photo, those are Mack trucks. Awesome!
 
~ Finding pretty maternity bras in my size at 50% off.
 
~ Teaching Koko to sing "Aye Aye Aye" Monkey Man styles.
 

TAMER

~ Getting a ladder in your stockings.

~ Hayfever.

~ Snotty colds. Especially when they cause you to miss a much anticipated party.

~ Biting your tongue when you sneeze.

~ Twitter RIPs.

~ Clipping Koko's thumbnail too short, causing her to bleed like a stuck pig.

~ Koko getting proper sick. She started off snotty, but when she vomited, started burning up & was lethargic I got pretty worried. Poor pet got a trip to the Doctor who diagnosed a throat infection.

1 comment:

  1. Poor wee Koko! I need a cuddle soon please, Gem.
    Miri

    ReplyDelete