Monday 9 July 2012

My Crushes ~ The Intermediate Years

Following on from My First Crushes, here's round two of the men I've been mesmerised by:

Skid Row's Sebastian Bach


I didn't know who he was & I never listened to his music, but for some reason I was compelled to rip his poster out of my Smash Hits magazine & stick it up on my bedroom wall. I'm sure my mother was thrilled by this.

Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark

                                                

In his CK underwear campaign. Not bad, little Gem. Not bad at all.

Johnny Depp ~ the early years.

                                             

21 Jump Street, Edward Scissorhands, Benny & Joon, What's Eating Gilbert Grape...it was all good.

 Kris Kross


At my Taita school you had two choices ~ Chris "Mac Daddy" Kelly or Chris "Daddy Mac" Smith. I chose the Daddy Mac (pictured on the right).

Blossom's Dad



Most of my peers were going nuts over Blossom's brother Joey, played by Joey Lawrence. Personally, I thought Joey was so dumb he was practically retarded. Give me tall, dark & handsome solo dad Nick Russo any day. He was a musician! I also had a bit of a thing for Blossom's alcoholic brother, Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment