Thursday 29 November 2012

Wilder Web


I've heard Will Smith's comments on his daughter's hair, now Jada Pinkett-Smith chimes in beautifully. (via Blue Milk)

This six year old is way more on to it than I ever was about the gender imbalance in Guess Who? I just never chose to be a woman when playing, I never thought to address the makers of the game about the obvious bent.

Brains Got Gme: The Amazing Minds of Freestyle Rappers. (via Blue Milk)

Your argument is invalid. 31 arguments against gay marriage (and why they're all wrong). (via Sarah-Rose)

The Vampire Diary - a 25 year old man's account of a marathon Twilight viewing. (via The Lady Garden) "I get that they're in love, and everything happening between 18-year-olds is the most important thing that will ever happen to anyone, but they can never seem to just chill. It doesn't seem healthy."

I heard an interview with Caitlin Moran on the radio earlier this year, & at the time I thought she sounded pretty cool. So I reserved her book How to Be a Woman at the library, & prepared to add a new Wilder Woman hero to the list. I was expecting to LOVE this book and this woman, & then...I didn't. This is a pretty accurate review of what I didn't like. (also via The Lady Garden)

Bahahahahaha! The Hater's Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog. (via Yes and Yes) "Everything about that sales copy just blew my skull. There are trappist monks in the Ozarks? Do they brew artisanal meth?"

Another day, another Chris Brown drama. "Chris Brown continues to face backlash because he continues to remind us that he is an asshole. He continues to get in trouble. He continues to display violent behavior. All that is his right but he doesn’t get to do it with impunity."

10 Reasons Why The Addams Family Is Awesome(ly Feminist). (via Oh Sarah-Rose)

The Lumineers - Ho Hey (Live on KEXP) ~

(via Yum & Yuk)

 
I'm in the new Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra video!!! Well, I'm in the audience at Melbourne's Federation Square, but still pretty cool ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment