Thursday 30 January 2014

Wilder Web


My friend Arihia introduced me to Wilder Woman Mickalene Thomas. Check out her art works created using Rhinestones (!!!), Acrylic and Enamel.


Who wants to have their heart broken a little? You do? Check out this series of photos of actor John Schneider. (via Jessica Valenti)

Want to feel simultaneously inspired, awed, & completely inadequate as a parent? Check out Cardboard Box Office. (via Matt) 
"The project began after finding that we had accumulated both a lot of cardboard boxes (due to moving to a new country) and a baby (due to giving birth). With our social lives drastically altered we decided to find a way to make some of those housebound weekends a little more fun."

I love Lorde, & I'm so happy for her following her well deserved Grammy wins. I also love this Royals parody that is freakishly accurate for those of us a little more advanced in age than the girl wonder.

Inspiring ~

No comments:

Post a Comment