Thursday 26 September 2013

Wilder Web


My pin of the week ~ this glorious 1976 portrait of Angelica Huston. When I grow up I want to be as cool as she is.

I want to go back in time, don my fancy pants, & join Laura of Hungry and Frozen at Six Barrel Soda Company's Soda Jerk night. Mac'n'Cheese! Pumpkin Pie! All of the yums.

Take this test & see if you can pick a Jonathan Franzen gripe about twitter et al. from a Youtube comment about saggy pants.

I love this Batdad.

This Stretch Umbrella Stroller Storage is exactly what I need. Alas, it is out of stock. Come back, perfect solution!

These genius cosplayers ended up with a Cease and Desist order from a carpet manufacturer. Seriously.

The downside of getting married - you'll probably have to sell your custom made leather vagina couch. (via Naiomi)

Surviving Whole Foods. (via Anya) 
"Whole Foods is like Vegas. You go there to feel good but you leave broke, disoriented, and with the newfound knowledge that you have a vaginal disease."
"They Let Me" Go Overdue is a brilliant article on the language and power of childbirth.
""Eighteen days?  I didn't think they let you go that overdue."  "Erm, well, actually", I reply, "You can, um, do what you like!  It's sort of, kind of, up to you!".  "Really?!", people say in amazement, "I did not know that!"."
This excellent video explains the Single Transferable Vote system in one quick minute. Helpful for all the New Zealanders embarking on local body elections ~

(via 'Ana)

No comments:

Post a Comment