Thursday 17 April 2014

Wilder Web


Oh my! The Muppets Painted As Twin Peaks Characters! Who killed Miss Piggy? 

I LOVE this interview with fashion writer Nicolette Mason. It is so refreshing to hear someone acknowledge their privileges so honestly. Self awareness for the win!
"Being a privileged person has definitely helped me, and I think that it would be really irresponsible of me not to acknowledge that that plays into it. The fact that I look white and I come from an affluent background has been a huge foot in the door." 


This performance on Ukraine's Got Talent is mesmerising from start to finish.


I haven't read nearly enough of the 20 Books That Are As Great Today As They Were In The 90s.


Throwing down the gauntlet is a thought-provoking piece on Michael Parekowhai's commission for a public artwork in Brisbane. (via Alice)

No comments:

Post a Comment