Friday 25 April 2014

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER


~ Parks and Recreation.

~ Related to the above: When an actor's real life partner cameos on their show.

~ Seeing a group of teenagers in cardboard Burger King crowns pushing each other in supermarket trolleys down a suburban street at 10am on a Sunday morning.

~ My sister, because she lent me her awesome scarf and brand new bag to take away on a trip to Auckland.

~ My other sister, because she bought me a second hand copy of S.E. Hinton's Tex. I'm so looking forward to reading it.

~ Compliments from kids.

TAMER

~ The sudden death of Peaches Geldof at 25 is so awful. I always admired how eloquent and outspoken she was. She seemed like an original, and came across as a dedicated mother. It is all too, too sad.

~ The words 'breeder', 'spawn' & 'feral' when used to describe human beings.

~ Ants, cockroaches, & any other bug that invades your home. Yuck! I'm cool with the spiders though, they can stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment