Thursday 17 October 2013

Wilder Web



Mega-swoons & wistful sighs at the cast of Twin Peaks at the 1990 Emmys. (via Morgue)



Lani Wendt Young's awesome piece on body acceptance is amazing. Also amazing - how she managed to not punch her dickhead friend for trying to fat shame her. 
"I hadn’t realized how exhausting body-image obsession is, not until I stopped. Its so much nicer to be nice to myself! This has changed the way I view the women around me as well. I am no longer critical of how they dress or what they look like. Instead I can focus on what they say, what they do and how they treat the people around them."
I'm such a fan of this piece ~ Courage & Creativity: be a clown, not a martyr
"In Native American culture, according to Randerson clowns are valued for being unafraid to say what needs to be said. Clowning takes courage. A clown has to be brave enough to risk looking stupid and saying things people might not want to hear."
Kind of in love with this adorable couple, & their awesome rendition of Toxic ~


Ah, nature ~

No comments:

Post a Comment