1. Julie Andrews as Maria in The Sound of Music
I love a dress with sleeves, the neckline is beautiful, the simplicity is perfect, & the cathedral length veil looked stunning as Maria walked down the aisle to a choir of nuns. And let's not forget that she was marrying gorgeous Georg.
2. Clemence Posey as Fleur Delacourt in Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
A wedding dress with Peacocks on it. Perfection!
3. Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City
Okay, so I know this wasn't the dress that Carrie got married in, but god it was splendid! The blue bird on the side of the head, the perfect make-up, the veil...everything came together beautifully here. Special shout out to the equally stunning bridesmaids' dresses ~
4. Jennifer Lopez as Mary Fiore in The Wedding Planner
I remember very little about this movie. I remember that Mark Ruffalo was cute but seemed slightly retarded. I remember Olivia Newton-John's 'I Honestly Love You' was mentioned at some point. And I remember loving this dress (sleeves!). I also remember seeing this at the cinema with my parents and my mother telling me I looked like J Lo. Bahahahahahaha! Perhaps she was talking about my sizeable derriere.
5. Meryl Streep as Karen Blixen in Out of Africa
I don't even know where to start with this wedding outfit. So unique. So perfect.
What movie dresses have caught your eye?