Friday 14 September 2012

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER

~ When Koko wakes in the night & resettles herself.

~ Getting shit done.

~ I had my first night out since Koko's arrival & it was grand. Fun people, fantastic conversations & free drinks. Awesome! Massive thanks to Matt & Miri, our champion babysitters.

~ The internet! Or, more specifically, facebook chat. The other day I was having simultaneous online conversations with friends in Berlin & South Korea. Awesome!

~ Thunderpants.

~ My New Balance Cross Trainers. I've had them for years & they are still in excellent condition (& yes, I have had plenty of use out of them).

~ When everything falls into place.

~ We are heading north next week to Ngaruawahia, Raglan, Auckland & Warkworth. I am super excited to see so many good friends & family.

~ Last week within five minutes of internet perusing I came across two different links to this video:



TAMER

~ Being in a grumpy mood.

~ Rosemary McLeod.

~ Running against the wind.

~ Camel toe. If you're reading this & you don't know what camel toe is, DON'T GOOGLE IT!

~ Kowhai has had a couple of days of being clingy & grizzly. Let me tell you, that shit gets old fast.

~ I missed the World Press Photo Exhibit for the first time in years. So gutted to find out it had finished before I saw it this year.


What do your Wilder & Tamer lists look like this week? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment