Friday 20 December 2013

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER




~ I commissioned the super talented Pinky Fang to do a portrait of Kowhai for her second birthday. Isn't it awesome?! I'm so happy with it.

~ Tomato sandwiches on fresh bread. Mmmm, yeah!

~ Adventure Time. Yeah, I know I'm late to the game here, but this cartoon is rad!

~ I finally caught up on some episodes of Stuff You Missed In History Class, and now I have a major obsession with Audre Lorde. Hello, new Wilder Woman hero.

~ $10 burgers at Monterey on a Tuesday. Dinner = sorted.

TAMER

~ I heard that Air New Zealand were offering Auckland to Hawai'i return flights for $550. I got all excited about this, and had pretty much decided I was gonna do it, and then I found out the deal was only available to people in the travel industry. Hopes = dashed. Bummer.

~ Koko and her cousin seem to be in competition with each other as to who can come up with a way to most horrify me when I go get them after their naps. I have had to deal with poop and wees and now the new found skill of climbing out of the cot. This is not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment