Friday 4 January 2013

Wilder & Tamer

WILDER

This is pretty much my philosophy.

~ When you go to the op shop & they have exactly what you're looking for.

~ My new black shorts. I think I've found my summer uniform.

~ Hot English Mustard that clears the sinuses.

~ Salads.

~ I've been thinking it's a day ahead all week, so I'm pretty stoked that today is only Friday, & not Saturday already.

~ Interacting online with people you really respect & admire.

TAMER

~ Listening to your next door neighbours having a massive angry shouting fight.

~ I've been feeding my friends' cat while they are on holiday, & the other day when I went to let him in for his evening feed he was nowhere to be seen. Cue a stressful night of me worrying that he's lost/dead.

~ Koko has four teeth now, two top & two bottom, which means she can bite, & even worse, SHE GRINDS THEM TOGETHER! Worst sounds in the world.

~ Having to chase up people who haven't RSVP'd to my wedding invites.

No comments:

Post a Comment