Tuesday 13 March 2012

Wilder Wardrobe


This is what I was wearing this morning. Then I looked at this photo & decided this totally didn't work. The skirt sits high on the narrowest part of my waist, & is quite full. With my t-shirt sitting over the top of the skirt it makes my stomach & hips look huge. Okay, so they aren't exactly small, but I was sure they could look less frumpy. So I tucked the t-shirt in & added a belt to accentuate my waist, like so:


Much better.

The details:
Glasses ~ www.zennioptical.com
T-Shirt ~ The Warehouse
Skirt ~ Hand-me-down
Tights ~ Columbine Pretty Plus
Shoes ~ Number 1 Shoe Warehouse
Watch ~ Nixon Cannon
Ring ~ Meadowlark
Earrings ~ Made by me at The Bead Shop

The problem with this outfit is that untucking & retucking the t-shirt every time I feed Koko is a bloody nightmare. I think I'm just going to have to retire this skirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment