Tuesday 18 October 2011

Hi there!

Hello! I'm Gem Wilder. This is what I look like:


I like to read, dance, knit, laugh, spend time with my friends, family & Lover...um, what else do you need to know about me?



That's me with my Lover, Apa. And behind us is his fantastic record store, Evil Genius. I work there on Mondays.


That's me in mourning attire at the final gig of my dance troupe, the Real Hot Bitches.


Sometimes when my best friends throw parties, I feel the need to don a pink wig, leopard print and white trash jewellery. I miss you, Noushie!


I have very clever friends who do amazing things. This is me, Apa & Louise at the launch of Louise's poetry book, Since June. See? Clever.


That's me (& my juicy lips) after dancing at half time at the Richter City Roller Derby. Beauty. Brains. Bruises. Choice!


When you have nungas like mine, and your Lover throws a music themed party for his 30th, the obvious costume choice is Dolly Parton. Yeeha!


I was trying to replicate Audrey's awesome make up from Twin Peaks. Major girl crush there. I think I failed on the make up test, but I did succeed in looking a little like a she-devil.

Let's see, what else? Oh yeah...


I'm having a baby! That's me and my 6 month bump.

So, I'm sure you'll find out more about me in the future. Thanks for stopping by.

Stay Wilder,

GemXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment